MADE IN USA
- HARD SURFACES (Hardwood, Ceramic, Bamboo, Cork, Porcelain, Concrete, and Hard Tile)
(Please refer to the last 6 images. The images demonstrate felt side is facing up)
- SOFT SURFACE (Carpet) (Please refer to the last 6 images. The images demonstrate natural rubber side is facing up)
3/16" NATURAL RUBBER on one side and FELT on the other side. The pad contains 14oz of felt and natural rubber per square yard. Thickness is approximately 3/16" throughout (actual thickness may vary slightly).
STRONG GRIPPING POWER
- Natural rubber backing keeps rugs anchored firmly in place.
- Prevents slipping, sliding, and wrinkling in high-traffic areas.
- Heat pressed felt adds soundproofing and insulation.
- Non-abrasive to protect rugs and floors from scratches.
- Adds extra comfort underneath rugs without extra bulking.
SAFE FOR FLOORS
- The natural rubber backing will not stain, strip, or damage hard surface flooring.
- No glues, PVC, or non-stick adhesives.
- Safe to use with hard surfaces such as hardwood, laminate, stone, tile, radiant heat, concrete, bamboo.
- Safe to use with soft surfaces such as carpet, rugs, and other soft materials.
MADE IN THE USA
- 100% recycled felt needle-punched to prevent moisture buildup.
- Odorless and hypoallergenic.
We recommend every rug be used with our quality rug pad. Choosing the right rug pad is important to make sure you get the most out of your rug. At ABC FINE RUGS, we strive to offer the best rug pad products at the best prices. Our dual surface non-slip felt & natural rubber was designed to keep your rug in place. Our natural rubber backing has stronger gripping power to stop your rugs from moving. We use natural rubber to ensure the pad grips but does not stick to your floor. The heat-pressed felt side makes sure the rug does not slip off of the pad and this combination ensures your rug is firmly anchored. Dense 3/16" pad offers floor protection and thin that would not be a trip hazard. The thinness also comes handy when you have doors opening with a small gap.
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US FOR SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS.